Sunday, September 30, 2012

Still Alive

Sorry about the lack of posts lately.  Things have not gone well the last 2 weeks.  I hurt a foot really bad a couple of Tuesdays ago.  Then when that got better I got really sick, it's been about a week with that. On top of that all I have two jobs, two kids and a wife in school full time.  It's been really hard to stay healthy and motivated. I've still been doing some squats, dead lifts and ham curls about twice a week, but almost no plyo.  I've seen no loss in jumping luckily, but haven't seen any games. I'm hoping to get back on track soon. I'll keep you updated as much as possible.

Even through all this my squat #'s and form are looking pretty good. Rising pretty rapidly. I plan on doing a max rep next week sometime, probably Friday (was going to do it last week, but got sick and had no spotters.) Based on previous exercises and looking at some charts I plan on trying for 315#. May not get it or it may be to easy, I have no idea.  I guess I'll find out soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you bro. It'll be alright. 315# is an excellent goal, you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete