Friday, June 28, 2013

Back on Track

Just a quick update.

Things have been going really well so far. I've been staying on track with my diet, while tracking it all on myfitnespal.com. In about 3 and a half weeks I am down 7lbs and dropped 1% body fat (according to a hand held device). I just measured my verts today and had fairly good results there. I gained an inch in all three verts (Standing, One-Step, Max) So I am very happy with those results for 3 weeks worth of excercising. Also my squat #'s have been increasing steadily, about to where they were at my previous peak. I'm positive with losing some weight and body fat I will be back to where I was in no time at all and have room to grow from there.

We also measured Andrew's verts and he had fairly similar results. He gained an inch on his Standing and his Max vert (now at 10'4"). And he stayed steady with his one-step with no gain or loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment